Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Winter Travel: Canadian Culinary Hot Spots

While surfing foodtv.ca earlier today I came across a great article titled Winter Travel: Canadian Culinary Hot Spots. The article lists some of the great cuisine that each province is known for. Indeed there are great things to eat from coast to coast.

The reason I am blogging about this article is that too often we don't appreciate what's around us. There are so many local ingredients and delicacies that we need to explore. I applaud the author for her attempt to educate us about our culinary surroundings. I challenge each and every one of you to try something from the lists that you haven't tried before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you don't even mention that you know the sister of one of the chefs listed under Ontario. For shame, Stu.